HOW DO I....
- verify a license?
- search for termite inspection information?
- file a complaint with the Board?
- view past disciplinary actions?
- obtain research information?
PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY
HOW DO I....
- become licensed?
- live scan / fingerprint?
- start a company?
- file WDO reports online?
- renew my license?
- update my license information?
- view the Board's laws & regulations?
The Structural Pest Control Board
Structural Pest Control Board
2005 Evergreen Street, Ste. 1500
Sacramento, CA 95815
- ALERT - POTENTIAL LICENSE DENIAL OR SUSPENSION FOR FAILURE TO PAY TAXES
- Next Public Board Meeting:
- July 12 & 13, 2017
Location To Be Determined
- July 12 & 13, 2017 Southern California
Exam Development Workshops
- ALERT – APPLICATORS NEEDED
- ALERT – BRANCH 2 FIELD REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED!
- ALERT – BRANCH 3 FIELD REPRESENTATIVES NEEDED!
The Structural Pest Control Board is currently in the process of updating its examinations for all licensing types and branches. In order to keep our exams current and to ensure that they reflect what is actually happening in the industry, we need active licensees to participate in the development process. Over the next several months, multiple two day workshops for all license types and branches will be held in Sacramento. Licensees who attend these workshops will earn a $300 payment for their participation, 8 continuing education hours (6 Technical and 2 Rules and Regulations), and have their travel expenses furnished by the Board. Licensees who have attended in the past have described the experience as both rewarding and enjoyable. If you are interested in contributing in a meaningful way to the development of the Board's licensing examinations please visit the Board's Examination Development Workshop page for more information! Thank you very much!
- Consumer FAQ's
- Industry FAQ's
- Related Links