HOW DO I....
- verify a license?
- search for termite inspection information?
- file a complaint with the Board?
- view past disciplinary actions?
- obtain research information?
PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY
HOW DO I....
- become licensed?
- start a company?
- file WDO reports online?
- renew my license?
- update my license information?
- view the Board's Laws & Regulations?
Completed Research Projects
- 2011 - Bedbug Detection Using Airborne Pheromone Cues
- 2011 - Evaluations of Monitors for the Bed Bug, Cimex lectularius Linnaeus
- 2009 - Assessment of devices and techniques for improving inspection and evaluation of treatment for inaccessible drywood termite infestations
- 2009 - Developing Baits for the Control of Yellowjackets in California
- 2009 - Developing Low Risk Management Strategies for Argentine Ants
- 2009 - Field Evaluations of Localized Treatments for Controlling Drywood Termite Infestations in California
- 2009 - A Comparison of Baiting and Perimeter Spray Programs for Urban Pest Management of Argentine Ants: A Demonstration and Cost Analysis
- 2009 - Evaluation of Chemical Localized Treatment for Drywood Termite Control
- 2009 - The role of genetics and cuticular hydrocarbons in argentine ant aggression
- 2001 - Development of Acoustic Emission Detection Equipment for Wood-Destroying Insects
- 2001 - Development of a Monitoring and Mass Trapping Tool for Wood-destroying Beetles in Structures
- 2000 - Use of artificial outdoor nests to inhibit seasonal infestations of buildings by the argentine ant.
- 2000 - Low-Toxic Control of Argentine Ants Using Pheromone-Enhanced Liquid Baits
- 2000 - Evaluation of In-place Wooden Roof Treatments
- 1999 - Determination of Trophic Interactions Among Western Drywood Termites, with the Intention to Develop an Effective Bait for Control
- 1999 - Seasonal Foraging and Feeding Behavior of Reticulitermes (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) in a Wildland and a Residential Location in Northern California
- 1997 - The Role of Decay Fungi and Wood Species on the Wood Consumption Rates of Reticulitermes hesperus Banks (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae)
- 1996 - Simulated Field Evaluation of Six Techniques for Controlling the Drywood Termite Incisitermes minor (Isoptera: Kalotermitidae) in Residences
- 1994 - Seasonal Changes in Composition of Colonies of the Western Drywood Termite, Incisitermes minor (Hagen)(Isoptera: Kalotermitidae)
- 1994 - The Effects of Temperature and Humidity on the Movement of the Western Drywood Termite
- 1994 - Control of Argentine Ants In and Around Structures in Southern California
- 1993 - Evaluation of Efficacy of Chloropicrin as a Warning Agent to Prevent Unauthorized Entry During Structural Fumigation
- Please contact the Board to request a complete copy of this report.