HOW DO I....
- verify a license?
- search for termite inspection information?
- file a complaint with the Board?
- view past disciplinary actions?
- obtain research information?
PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY
HOW DO I....
- become licensed?
- Live scan / Fingerprint?
- start a company?
- file WDO reports online?
- renew my license?
- update my license information?
- view the Board's Laws & Regulations?
HOW DO I ...
search for Termite Inspection Information?
- You may search the Board's Wood Destroying Organism System to see if a specific property has been inspected within the last two years. The Board's database is very specific so the best results are usually found by entering in limited information, for example, only the building number and zip code. This will ensure that the entire database is checked for the information you are seeking.
- Wood Destroying Organism System - The Board's inspection database
- If results are found on the specific property, you may send a written request to the Board to obtain copies of the inspection reports. You can also fill out the Request for Copy of Inspection or Completion Reports. Written requests may be:
Structural Pest Control Board
2005 Evergreen Street, Ste. 1500
Sacramento, CA 95815